Serviced Apartments in the heart of the Melbourne CBD - Apartments at Melbourne.
Can knowledge be managed? Knowledge is highly personal, while management involves organisational processes. Managing it requires turning personal knowledge into corporate knowledge that can be widely shared throughout an organisation and appropriately applied. Knowledge is increasingly being recognised as a crucial organisational resource, that gives market leverage. Its management is therefore too important to be left to chance.
Articles on Knowledge Management ...
- Improving Your Knowledge-sharing Culture by Michael Robins
- KM - government regulators need to share by Mark Davis
- Promoting Knowledge Management in the Pragmatic Terms of Critical Success Factors by Jerry Ash
- The Seven Myths of Knowledge Management by Marc Rosenberg
- Use Your Mind Not Your Wallet! by Jerry Ash
- Why Isn't Knowledge Management Working by Jerry Ash
- Knowledge management - revaluing the business by Mark Davis
- Electronic government & knowledge management by Mark Davis
- What makes a good knowledge manager? by Wally Bock
- Knowledge Management in India 2002 (pdf) by Desai Pranay, Kuldeep Sandhu - Griffith University
- Communication Missing from KM's Core Strategies by Jerry Ash
- State of the Art amongst Early Adopters of K.M. by Jerry Ash
- How the World Bank launched a knowledge management program by Michel Pommier
- The future of knowledge management consulting. by Alistair Lomax
Do you have an article to contribute?
We need good quality articles from qualified people in this field. All contributions suitably acknowledged.Email us
Management Training Programs
Executive coaching and education by the CEO Institute
Future CEO Program - management training with a difference.